Organic Tuesday

The battle will rage until only the righteous prevail

To introduce my themewriting with the days of the week I'll tell you something about the characteristic elements of the tuesday.
This is the list of elements I made:
Planet: Mars
Nordic Mythology: Týr
Arch Angel: Samael
Qualities: craftmanship, fire, noise, energy, persistance
Color: red
Element: fire

Mars is a real male planet with a lot of fire in itself. You can translate that fire to persistance, I find that very typical for Mars. The Gods we relate to the planet Mars are Mars (Roman), Ares (Greek), Týr (Nordic), these are gods of war, bravery and strength. The Arch Angel Samael is a tall angel who works constructive, wears a red cloak and wears a golden band around his head with pentagrams on it. His Sword is engraved with runes.
I relate working with the hands and craftmanship to persistance. In front of me I see a blacksmith, working with fire, using the right temperature, striking at the right time, crafting something honest and useful.
When I see Týr in front of my eyes I see an honest man, brave, fighting for the right things. That's why I chose Organic for the tuesdays.

Organic food and clothes are not so easy to buy as regular stuff, so you'll need the will and the fire in yourself to go for your beliefs.
Here in The Netherlands you can find in supermarkets a little range of organic food.
I prefer to buy my groceries at the organic food store.
Oh the smell of organic tomatoes is just wonderful.


Image from: i.ehow.com

Song
I've found a song which really matches this blogpost:

Symphony X - Accolade II


Lyrics:
On a cold and misty night,
a ring of torches light the hallowed ground
where his father's laid to rest

In the reflection of the sword
he sees his destiny and he swears up to the sky -
"You will not have died in vain"

On the field - with sword and shield
amidst the din of dying man's wails
War is waged - and the battle will rage
until only the righteous prevail

From the shadows comes a man,
returning to his land - Winds of change
taint the sweet smell of home

And all around him, he can see
the pain and misery
this tyrant's reign is through
"I will stand and fight... Will you?"

A heart of gold pumps within his metal skin
A noble line he carries on

On the field - with sword and shield
amidst the din of dying man's wails
War is waged - and the battle will rage
until only the righteous prevail

I wish to stay...to be here with you
You were my strength...How can I go on?

On the field - with sword and shield
amidst the din of dying man's wails
War is waged - and the battle will rage
until only the righteous prevail

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love silky comments on my blog.
Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment.