Silky Silken

Hi people,

I'm Silken Tofu, I will be marrying in april 2012. My fiancee proposed to me in Switzerland somewhere high up in the mountains while having a heavy hike trough woods and along ravines. We took a moment for resting, he went on his knees and asked me to marry him.

You see, we love to hike in the nature. It happens just by accident that we now live together in a little house near a forest. Love it.

An important thing people should know about me is that I'm a vegetarian.
So that's what's on my mind lately: lovely food and the wedding. I also like home and fashion inspiration.
I'm the girl who loves to think outside the box and my heart beats a little faster when fashion is Organic/Eko. I love organic stuff.

Switzerland, near where he proposed to me:















Picture: SilkenTofu

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love silky comments on my blog.
Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment.